22 Ocak 2012 Pazar

reflection

Being a Student of My Dear University :))
Being a student of a metu can not described. Being a student of a metu is a dream of every young in our country. And it was my dream, too. My dreams come true and i am here, in Middle East Technical University. I studied LYS YGS exam and i passed exam succesfully. My results were good. My point was enough to come my dear university J I made my choice and i came here.


At the beginnig of my university years, i was very sad because i had left my dearest mother and my family. Sometimes i cried all night and i missed my family and my friend very very much. But later i started to be in love with my school. I started to get more and more friends and to acquinted with school environment. I found freedom in my school. Students were doing whatever they want. Every opportunity was under their feet.

And now i am Metu student too. I can use every possiblity. There are groups that can we join very easily. I love there very much. And in our campus everyone says ‘HOCAM’ to each other. This means that everyone can learn something from someone. When i first heard this, i said ‘Come on! I am not Hoca!’. J Everyone laughed at me. It was funny.



Our University’s atmosphere is also amazing. Everywhere is green in summer and everywhere is yellow in autumn. We can study our lesson on the grass. We can have a picnic on the grass also. In addition to these, we have huge stadium. Its name is ‘DEVRIM’. In summer, there are concerts, activities that everyone can participate in them. If someone wants to walk , he or she can go and walk. And it is nice place to go and meet with my friends. . And we have CARSI. There are markets and shops in it. And there is also game salon. I can go and play billiards. And there is table football in here. I love it vey much.




As a result, however i try to describe being a student of my university, it does not work. Because it does not be described but it can be lived J But if i have to brief it in a couple of word, it was worth my all efforts to come here. I like my university very much and i will love it always :P


Mualla ACAR



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder